Declaration of Results – E2023/23 – Stage 3
Why join one of our MTA Queensland Industry Committees
- Professional development – Service on a Committee can provide (and fine-tune) invaluable professional development skills that can advance your professional career. This includes skills such as public speaking, networking and leadership.
- Make a difference – Support and advocate for the industry you feel strongly about! Automotive dealers have had a significant recent policy win regarding Sunday trading by active campaigning through the combined effort of MTA Queensland and industry.
- Business development and networking – Working on a formal Committee gives you unique opportunities to represent, promote and advance your industry and who better to do that than you… the industry expert.
- Boost your career – Our Committee Chairs are MTA Queensland Board Directors. Becoming a Director has significant opportunities and opens new pathways for future pursuits, as well as featuring on your resume.
- Our Committees meet 3 to 4 times per financial year
- Outside of the South East? No problem, if you can’t travel away from your business you can participate by teleconference.
- The Committee structure comprises of Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Committee Members.
MTA Queensland Declarations and Results
Download the E2023/23 Post-election report
Download the E2023/23 Stage 3 Declared uncontested offices
Download the E2023/23 Stage 2 Declared uncontested offices
Download the E2023/23 Stage 1 Declared uncontested offices
Download the E2021/32 Declared uncontested positions
Download the E2021/32 Declared Ballot results QMID