- New car and truck sales
- Used car and truck sales
- New and used motorcycle sales
- Rental and commercial fleet vehicles
- Farm and industrial machinery
- Outdoor power equipment
- Mechanical servicing and repairs
- Collision repairs
- Dismantling and parts recycling
- Accident towing
- Petrol stations and onsite convenience stores
- Tyre fitting and sales
- Automotive glass repairs and replacement
- Engine reconditioning
- Alternate fuel sources powering battery electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles and hydrogen vehicles
- Mobility devices including electric scooters, vans, motorcycles and delivery vehicles
- Advanced driver assistance systems repairs
Enquire about MTA Queensland membership today!
- Workplace services including industrial relations and business advice.
- Training of the next generation of automotive experts through its training arm, the MTA Institute.
- Up-to-date industry information and advice.
- Facilitation of networking events for industry.
History of the Logo
- Depiction of the dynamism of the motor industry and the colour differential from light yellow to a deep red symbolising movement.
- Five adjoining rings representing the fact that motoring technology is based on circles e.g. pistons, cylinders, wheels, gears and shafts.
- Colours depicting the energy cycle of the motor industry and that the engineering is related to combustion, hence the use of yellow to red in a spectrum of colours.